I just wanted to share this reblog with all the professionals on ActiveRain. The mortgage professional and Realtor relationship is priceless. It has always been my philosophy that this type of set up is a team where both parties involve spend dollars on marketing to increase one another's business in a given year.
How many of you have great relationships with your Realtor or Mortgage professional? Please share your success stories
Thanks for the blog post
In order for me to really impact homebuyers, I need to have a meticulous system for working through processes. For me, it's incredibly succint, not over the top, but ridiculously over the top, otherwise it won't work.
I incubate buyers AND help them educate themselves. I put them in Home Scouting Report. It blows away MLS connect, realtor.com or any other online search engine for three reasons:
- It's personal and secure,
- Secondly, there is zero marketing to the buyer by realtors, or any other third party,
- The technology BLOWS AWAY ANYTHING THAT I'VE EVER SCENE....EVER!!! FOR A HOME BUYER
Then I go through My Three Step Process to get them where they need to be:
- Prequalification.... let's call it like it is....a bad pre-qualification is a major waste of everyone else's time. With a great pre-qualification....everyone's goals can be met;
- Trouble Shooting - Truth is that no one trouble shoots anymore. If a client has issues, lenders say "get it fixed and we'll work with you once you do have it fixed. No way....my largest referral source are through referrals. I want partner with them. It's sincere, it net results, clients appreciate it and it creaets more referrals. What's to lose?
- Referring the Client to a Grade A Realtor -Just as there are a lot of schmucky lenders, I will say that there are a lot of schmucky realtors. My pride is giving referrals to AWESOME realtors. So far, year to date, I've given 17 contracts to realtors. I have another buyer that I'm hoping to refer later this weekend. It's critical. Bad referral = bad things happening;
- From Contract To Close - We give pertinent updates to the borrower. We give TUESDAY UPDATES to both the buying and the listing agent. Simply amazing communication is what the realtors say. They say that they have to chase down most mortgage companies. We're proactive for two reasons. First, it's good customer service....secondly...it eliminates inbound calls.
Short, sweet, to the point, but it works!!!! A lot of fun!!!!
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.