TOP 10 WAYS FOR A REALTOR TO DEFINE ONESELF IN THE LOCAL REAL ESTATE MARKET
How many phone calls do you receive on a weekly basis from people trying to sell us something? I honestly receive about four phone calls per week. Where do they obtain our information? Well, they get our information for social media web sites such as ActiveRain and Face-book to name a couple out there. Companies use these web sites for farming purposes. They stick a person making $10 per hour to call people like us to see if we want to purchase X. Do you like receiving these calls? What do you say when they call you?
Realtors spend a lot of money on useless marketing. We are all trying to find something that works in this market. How many people would agree with this statement? Here is my advice to you.
- Develop a niche in your local market
- Create a one stop for real estate investing with Network of professionals
- Each network professional refers each other's services within the group
- Stay consistent with your brand message
- Network Network Network
- Create a database to send out monthly newsletters, hot properties, and invites to workshops
- Follow up with past customers
- Send thank you notes
- Attend workshop on real estate and network with other Realtors
- Blog on Activerain and meet great people around America
I have implemented these strategies into my real estate business along with starting a radio show focused on real estate investing. I like #10 myself.
Which number best describes you and your real estate business?
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.