- Video gets stronger responses from people versus text and photos.
- Video lets you literally demonstrate benefits and key features of a property in real-time while text and photos only allow you to describe and show them.
- Video tours provide people who need to relocate a more realistic perspective of living in the property, thus giving them a better feel and experience compared to just text and photos.
- Video allows you to be much more creative and personal in your marketing tactics when compared to photos and text.
- If potential buyers had a choice between watching a descriptive and informative video tour or reading text and looking at photos, most would pick the video.
How many of you have thought about using video for real estate? I have been doing a lot reserach on reasons to use video in my real estate business. Here the top five reasons that I thought were important. I am about to develop a series of videos on why people need to invest in real estate as part of their long term retirement plan. Also, I want to develop a video on my network partners.
Have you thought about using video?
Are you using video? Is it successful? Comments would be appreciated.
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.