There is an old saying in grade school that states "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT." This really struck home for me as a young boy in elementary school. If I eat junk food only, then I am going to grow up overweight and unhealthy. This did not make logical sense to me as a child. So, I always make sure I ate my fruits and vegetables along with exercise that include sports growing up in America. Today, I am bring this same concept to my family and really stressing this concept to my children.
OK-I am sure you are asking yourself what does this have to do with the title of the article. There goes Harry using play on words just to read his blog. No, my title of this article is "YOU ARE WHAT YOU BLOG!" Research has estimated that there are well over 1.2 million active Realtors in America. Furthermore, there are about 90,000 real estate agents in the state of Arizona. How does one stick out from the crowd? Why would I want to use you as my Realtor?
Here are the Top Five Reasons Why Realtors Do Not Blog:
- Do not understand the importance of blogging
- Too much time
- Scared to ask for assistance
- Refuse to change with the times
So, these real estate agents are what they blog-ZERO RECOGNITION ON THE INTERNET
I truly believe that I AM WHAT I BLOG. The proof is in the pudding(Loved Grandma's Pudding). I know many of you are new to ActiveRain. It took me about a month to figure it out myself. I want to encourage everyone to devote sixty minutes per day on blogging for six months. Then, tell me it did not make a difference on your business.
I am going to share with you the ten ideas on what to write about in your blog to obtain Google Juice-This is my game plan.
TOP 10 BLOGGING IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT
- Promote your services and what you can do for the client
- Current market conditions in real estate
- Post all of your listings
- Share your own experiences in real estate with others
- Write about the different subdivisions in your area
- Write about business owners in your local market
- Teach people how to invest in real estate to pay for college/retirement
- Discuss the difference between a short sale and foreclosure
- Introduce your own network to the world
- Keep promoting yourself and services offered-share success stories
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BLOG!
BLOGGING IS EASY
SEE PIC BELOW
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.