I have been reading for the last couple of months of ActiveRain members writing about what is coming ahead of us. We all know we are in the middle of the storm. How long will it last? I do not know how long this storm will last. However, I do know that people need professional assistance to handle many distressed homes on both sides of the transaction, seller and buyer. We have to follow the money in order to maintain and survive in this storm. I am sure we all agree. What are you doing right now to prepare to weather this storm?
TOP 5 THINGS TO BE PROACTIVE FOR FORECLOSURE STORM
- Fully prepared to handle short sales for both buyer and seller by recruiting a Short Sales Expert who is a licensed Realtor.
- Obtaining CDPE designation to let people know that I am an Expert
- Radio show letting people know I can assist with Short Sale Listings
- Continue to add to my buyer database both primary and investors to inform them of great short sale deals
- Assisting sellers in short sale situations into a Rent To Own home to obtain a second chance in life
- Obtain a professional credit restoration company to assist the sellers of a successful short sale transaction.
- Refer people to a licensed CPA to consult on tax consequences of a short sale
- Refer people to a real estate lawyer before conducting a short sale
- Continue to network with other real estate professionals
- Close the deals
Please inform us what you are doing during the storm.
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.