TOP 10 TIPS TO BECOME A BETTER REALTOR
I spent the first fourteen years of my career in Corporate America. Then, I decided to enter into the real estate industry. It has been a roller coaster ride ever since I signed up for this duty. I always thought realtors made easy money. I WAS WRONG! Let me repeat I WAS WRONG! This is the hardest job in the world. This is owning your own business 100% of the time. So, please read the following ways to become a better realtor:
- Treat this job as your own business
- Be persistent-Do not take no for an answer
- Stay focused and do not listen to the negative people
- Continue to take classes to learn new things in real estate
- Create your own Network-become a one stop shop for real estate investing
- Become a decision maker
- Obtain a mentor to guide you through the rough waters
- Develop your niche in your local marketplace
- Do not procrastinate
- Be a positive force
I wanted to share my personal list with the AR Community. I like #10.
Which number do you like best?
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.