I have been on AR for less than two months. I was invited to join AR from one of my business partners. Well, I got hooked on it. I love the ease of blogging to express my opinions on the Internet. I became an official Certified Rainmaker this week. Can I put that on my business card?
Here are my top 10 Tips to writing more effective blogs:
- Title must catch people's attention so they click to read
- First couple of sentences must be interesting enough so people want to read it
- Write about topics that interest other people
- Write about your own experiences so other people can learn from it
- Write a blog about an experience and ask for AR input from other professionals
- Proofread it and Spell-check to avoid errors
- Include bullet points and numbers so people can can obtain information faster
- Link like a mad man
- Keywords throughout the post
- Drink Coffee
I like #10 myself.
Which is your favorite number on the list above?
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.