I have been playing golf for the last twenty-five years of my life. I remember it was not a manly sport in high school. I learned to play golf from an older gentleman within my community. He taught me how to play the game and to have sportsmanship at all times. Why do you play golf? Have you wanted to learn to play golf and never had the time to pick up the sport? Well, here are my top 10 Reasons to Play Golf:
- Networking-Great sport to network with people for four to six hours at a time.
- Health-Great way to walk off pounds
- Think-One learns strategy when playing golf based upon the location of ball and tee.
- Consistency-Golf teaches you to be consistent at all times when swinging the club.
- Pride-Hard work does pay off based upon the score after the 18th hole. It is easy to keep track of progress after several games.
- Social-Golf is a tradition with many people. Golf is considered a rich man's game. Great way to socialize with affluent people once you learn how to play the game correctly.
- Fun-Golf is a game that relieves stress and be one with nature. Have fun while you play the game.
- Opportunity-Many times I get paired up with people that I do not know. It is easy to strike up a conversation with people. I have obtained many new friends by going to the golf course on my own. I always meet new people both young and old.
- Patience-Golf teaches one patience.
- 19th Hole-This is a great way to talk about what happened on the golf course and to reconnect with people at the end of the game.
I hope this list motivates people to start playing golf. I like #6 and #10.
Which is your favorite number?
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.